- Abstracts must be submitted online via the abstract submission website. Hardcopy paper submissions will not be accepted.
- A maximum number of two abstracts can be submitted per author.
- Please note that all accepted oral presentations will be required to present an oral and a poster presentation of the same abstract
- Maximum number of allocated presentations per presenter/registration:
- 1 oral/poster and 1 poster; or
- 2 posters
- Author preferences for oral or poster presentation, for presentations on a particular day, or for a particular order of presentation within a session, will be accommodated whenever possible, but at the discretion of the Committee.
- The organisers are under no obligation to accept abstracts that are submitted after the deadline date (24 March 2017).
- Abstracts submitted after the abstract deadline—postdeadline abstracts—may be considered for poster sessions subject to availability and at the discretion of the Committee.
- The Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts according to their rejection criteria.
- An author whose abstract has been accepted is required to register online and pay the registration fee to confirm inclusion of the presentation in the programme.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts must register by 1 May 2017 to confirm inclusion in the programme. If the presenting author of the abstract does not register by this date the organisers reserve the right to remove the presentation/s from the programme.
- If presenting author cannot attend and present they must withdraw their abstract online (before 24 March) or by notification to email@example.com
- Requests for subsitute co-author presenters after the abstract submission deadline must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When accepted submitting authors are notified of their programme listing, they must check their presentation listing and notify email@example.com if any amendments are required.
- Programme listings and abstracts may be published in digital formats via the conference website and mobile app. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not want your abstract copy available in a digital format.